A passionate advocate of the holistic approach to fitness, Lula believes the key to a healthy, balanced life is regular and varied exercise, a wholesome diet and spending time with positive people.
Having grown up in the Somerset countryside Lula has always found solace in nature and loves the feeling of freedom running gives. After completing a degree at Newcastle University Lula initially worked in London as a model and nanny. She attended the Bikram Yoga studio Kula Wellbeing in Clapham, and practiced Muay Thai at MMA Den, a boxing gym in Battersea.
- Certified Level 3 Personal Trainer (Premier International) 2014
- Advanced Kettlebell Training (Premier International) 2014
- Award in Designing Pre and Post Natal Exercise Programmes (Premier International) 2014
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training 2017
- Strength / Conditioning / TRX Training Heartcore Fitness Ltd 2017
Lula’s love of, and interest in, exercise drew her towards a new career as a personal trainer. For the past 4 years she has trained clients individually, in pairs and in small groups. In 2017 she completed yoga teacher training, one of the most fulfilling experiences of her life.
Lula is a trained TRX (Total Body Resistance Exercise)/ strength and conditioning teacher at Heartcore Fitness in Fulham where she teaches around 8 classes a week.
Lula has a keen interest in pre and post natal exercise and has been known to feed babies their bottles and change nappies alongside training their mothers (nanny experience came in useful!).